Friday, May 23, 2008

he : : she

HE

What hair color should he have?
black orrr dark brown maybe..and clean cut..

What kind of personality should he have?
funny...but yet sensitive not super-sensitive tho.....

Older or younger?
Older...asal lahir sebelom me..heeee~

Serious or carefree?
depends...at tymes..

words or actions?
actions

Brutally honest or tight-lipped?
i take the first one!

Beautiful or intelligent?
hmmm..
intelligent of cos..
beautiful num 2..

Movie or a restaurant?
2-2!!..muvie dlu..patu g restaurant and talk talk talk...about everything..ehe!

What film actor should he most be like?
sangat like Dan Humphrey....funny..witty..kiyott!

What singer should he most be like?
Jason Mraz-lagu die shweet2 and meaningful..
uuu..suke laki suke nyanyi...suke suke suke...

so he will sing sing sing...to me...
and i like to sing to...
and we're so like to karaoke same2..
karaoke jamban...eeee....
plays a guitar is additional credits...ehhee!

Do he need to cook?
not realy perhaps..but die slalu gi dapur trying to help..tp like ta reti sgt..so instead he just sat there at the table-top and look at me..smbil nyanyi2...ehehe...sweet~~

Desk job or physical labour?
physical labour....

What car should they drive?
anything oso can...
and saye disebelah die!

What things completely turns you off?
-when i was like excited on sumthing and he makes me feel stupid..
biarla na excited or happy on sumthing pon..thats me
-tipu!tipu!tipu!...ta suke...
-he like cannot go with my 2 besties,my sister and bro..and d whole famly...
-when i was in manja mood..and he was like..'ape hal mengade2 sgt nie..'

What one thing completely turns you onn?
makes me luff...really2 badly..
love me with all his heart
miss me every each second
and tell me he loves me every morning
treat me d way i deserve to be..



SHE

Do you have a lot of make-up?
nope..i do make up tho..just a basic foundy and eye-liners.

How much do you put on?
thin layer of foundy..eye liner..i seldom use eyeshadows..only fo dinners n stuff like dat..and lil pink blusher...

How long does it take you to get ready?
depends on the destination and occasion..ehe!.

Do you carry a purse?
like always..

What color is it?
black+red

Where did you get it?
my sis yaya..

Do you like to wear nail polish?
yup..but not that often..

How often do you get your nails done?
when ponteng cemayang..tu pon kalaw rajen n my beautician are around..

Do you like manicures?
sangatttttttt

Do you like pedicures?
sangaaaaattttttt


Do you have a usual nail salon you go to?
nope...

Where do you get your hair done?
a

Do you straighten your hair?
ya..tp ni pon dah lame dah..and ade org kate..ee jgn la ta elokla..kalaw na wat treatment once a month okkay?..baek bos..

How many pairs of shoes do you have?
ta kire pulak..huhuhu...antie kire la..ta byk pon..

Which pair of shoes are your favorite?
my gisele bunchen sandal..

What brand are they?
gisele bunchen punye line..ipanema..it cost like rm50+..tyme baru2 kuar..hmmm..

Do you wear heels?
ya..

Where do you buy most of your clothes?
anywhere oso can..

No comments: